Autumn-Winter 2012-13 continues with…
- Outer Spacious: Convex is the new concave- at least when it comes to falls outerwear silhouettes. Oversize, away from the body coats make a big impact
- Year Of The Dragon: After seasons of bright hues and prints, fashion turned a nouveau gothic corner
- Curve Your Enthusiasm: Keep the focus on the waist by adding peplums, panniers and padding to the hips for a va-va-voom impact
- The Art of Contrast: Back-to-basics “black n white” will look right after seasons of bright prints and over the top embellishments
- A Veiled Look: Featherweight and sheer fabrics like chiffon, organza to stay cool in the heat
- Collage Degree: Any which way you splice it, springs message will be multi-layered, courtesy of patchworks of exotic skins and mash ups of pattern
Views presented in the article are those of the author and not of ED.