1. One lakh prize money for the best Idea validation & exposure. #BrainWheelsAreChurning
2. Networking with around 600+ individualsfrom 4 different cities comprising of entrepreneurs, HNI’s, VC’s , corporate leaders, so on and so forth. #TimeToShowcaseYourSpunk
3. Rare opportunity to pitch directly to the investors, et al. #MoneyMoneyMoney #MustBeFunny
4. Young organizing team, filled with energy and amazing ideas. #SmellsLikeTeenSpirit
5. Access to stalls with different products & services. The newest, coolest startups showcasing their products innovated by young minds. #TalentsGalore
Well, a start-up needs an image, an image is a brand. A brand needs an audience, an audience is the world. This network requires a blogging platform where they can out-do themselves. Enter DEMO-DAY & ED.
Demo Day is an annual event organized by the Startups Club to hack the process of meeting with investors one on one, to pitch ideas directly, get validated and funded. This year the Demo Day is being organized in Bangalore on the 8th and 9th of August with not only a stellar line up of speakers who are going to be speaking at the event this year but also two interesting workshops lined up for the participants.
ED is the proud to be their Official Blogging Partners.
Views presented in the article are those of the author and not of ED.