At the ongoing Auto Expo, Honda Cars India Ltd. unveiled its new generation Honda BR-V-Bold Runabout Vehicle– which is simply a head turner. #HondaCarsAtAutoExpo
ED had the privilege of attending the exciting on-ground launch ceremony graced by the presence of Mr Katsushi Inoue, President and CEO, Honda Cars India Ltd.
The event started with the Mr Inoue’s heart-warming welcome with unveiling the much awaited BR-V.
THAT’S WHAT IT TAKES TO GO NEXT GENERATION
Let’s vroom-vroom past its dynamic quirks:
This crossover utility vehicle is designed to match the pace of the agile and dynamic youth.
1. From the front, the BR-V looks like a Honda City on steroids. #ItsGotTheMoves
2. The car comes with solid 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines churning out 120 and 100 horses respectively. #GoFurtherTogether
3. The infotainment system is an upgraded touch version which will also be used in the Jazz and Mobilio in times to come.#BragYourStyle
4. The interior looks top- notch with a bigger touch screen and leather trim options. #DriveInStyle
5. One thing that sets the BR-V apart is that it is a seven seater, that perfectly fits in the Big Indian family that wants to eat, sleep, rave, repeat on the road trips. It’s also the perfect wingman for a date. #TheBiggerTheBetter
Have you added it to your list of buys already?
The event was jazzed up with dance troops tapping feet to the dynamic performance of the vehicle.
Other highlights of the event were some exciting launches by Honda:
- Honda Accord– The flagship sedan
- McLaren-Honda MP4-30 Formula 1– The car that’ll race your heart
- ASIMO – A humanoid robot which is the next generation friend in need that can dance and even play football.
And lastly, how could one great event like this go without a selfie?
We’ve bookmarked it! #MrPresident
The innovation of technology is here from Honda. With the launch at Auto Expo, it has placed huge bets on its success. Are we ready to place our money on the BR-V?
Image Credits: Anshika Sabhani
Views presented in the article are those of the author and not of ED.