Kamaal Rashid Khan aka KRK, the “famous” Bollywood actor, and producer, is popularly known for using his witty antics on Twitter to defame the whole industry.
He has been in the news time and again for passing his valuable comments about everything in general which majorly includes derogatory, misogynistic, and lewd comments to Bollywood actresses.
About a month ago, Vikram Bhatt served a legal notice to him for defamation after KRK aimed at him in his latest review (as he is a film critic too, did I mention?) of Bhatt’s movie. Bhatt started a petition on Change.org addressed to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to take KRK’s account down.
Now, Rizwan Siddiqui, a Mumbai-based lawyer has filed a complaint against KRK for sexually harassing Bollywood actresses on Twitter and Facebook. Khan puts up pictures with lewd remarks over social networking sites.
He has finally been booked under sections 354, 354 A, 354 C, 354 D which pertain to “whoever assaults or uses criminal force to any woman, intending to outrage or knowing it to be likely that he will there by outrage her modesty, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which shall not be less than one year but which may extend to five years, and shall also be liable to fine” and Section 509 of the Indian Penal Code which says “whoever, intending to insult the modesty of any woman, utters any word, makes any sound or gesture, or exhibits any object, intending that such word or sound shall be heard, or that such gesture or object shall be seen, by such woman, or intrudes upon the privacy of such woman, shall be punished with simple imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years, and also with fine”.
The complaint has been registered at the Versova police station, and Khan would be summoned for questioning.
Here is a list of a few instances (because all incidents would require a whole book on them) when Kamaal R. Khan totally made our blood boil with anger because of his disrespectful tweets addressed to the actresses of B-town:
- When he was so concerned about the ‘panty pressure’ on Alia Bhatt.
What even was that?
- When Kamaal R. Khan asked Diana Penty to go on a date with him on a “no panty day”.
*rolls eyes in disgust*
- When he expressed his disappointment at Bollywood actresses not having an ass like Kim Kardashian.
And later indulged in demeaning tweets asking people to retweet if they think a particular actress’ butt is the biggest in the industry.
- When he blatantly held Anushka Sharma responsible for Team India’s loss in the World Cup and asked people to throw stones at her house.
- When he was so kindly worried about Priyanka Chopra’s marriage and also asked her if she was a virgin. (erm, what?)
- When he “appreciated” Bipasha Basu’s “boob dance” in the movie Jodi Breakers.
- When he respectfully asked Lisa Haydon if he should sit and see her picture from below.
- When he showered his blessings on Vaani Sharma for a bright future in Bollywood.
What a kind soul.
One small request to you Mr. Kamaal, could you keep your unparalleled stupidity to yourself from now on? I bet that would be your biggest contribution to the world.
If you liked reading this, take a look at: Fake Friendly Fridays – Debut With KRK!
Views presented in the article are those of the author and not of ED.