By Prerna Bhandari
It is a known fact that Sehwag is one of the most dangerous batsmen of the world. A man who was never out of form. A man whose entry on the field sent shivers to the opposition!
But when he bowled over people with his witty, hilarious and smart tweets, his fans were taken aback by a pleasant surprise! They saw the cricketer in an unusual good form, ruling the twitter handle.
The Nawab Of Najafgarh is not just an enthusiastic commentator of worldly happenings, he is the man behind some of the most lively tweets his fans have witnessed!
Here is a look at some of the instances when Viru Paaji couldn’t hold on to his amazing sense of humor just within himself. And guess what? It gave us real reasons to re-tweet his witty takes on people!
1. On Shobha De’s comment on Indian athletics!
2. The bittersweet relation between British journalist Piers Morgan and Sehwag was revived after India’s win in Kabaddi World Cup, 2016.
3. Seems like even the fastest man cannot run away from Sehwag’s jokes.
4. Who said only Hindu-Chini can be Bhai-Bhai? Viru’s birthday wishes prove that there is immense love across borders!
5. Sehwag, like all other Indian citizens got enraged at “hamari gomint ke taur tarike”. So here is how he reacted to it in his own style!
6. Sehwag has all the traits of a superstar. So even before we can ask you to take a peak at his other tweets, he has his publicity stunt in place!
For all those lazy fans…
This was our Sehwag, winning hearts both on and off field!
Happy tweeting, guys!
Design Credits: Prerna Bhandari
You’d also like to read: Best Suited Dialogues For Politicians After The Election Results 2017
Love Matters India is an online platform that provides blush-free information and news about sexuality and sexual health for 18 to 30-year-olds in India. They are the first bilingual (English and Hindi) sexual health website in India with open, honest and non-judgmental attitude towards all topics related to love, sex, relationships and everything in between. Don’t forget to follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
SheThePeople is a video story telling space that inspires women, strengthens their efforts, exchanges leadership ideas, fosters networking and reinforces their ability to contribute to growth. Through their special videos on SheThePeople.TV they are presenting the modern Indian woman a platform to discuss and share the challenges faced by this up-tapped leadership community. Don’t forget to follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
Twitter brings you closer to what you care about. Get on an exclusive chat with Twitter’s Aneesh Madani through ED. Follow him @aneeshmadani.
The Harvard US India Initiative aims to empower the youth and promote awareness about India’s most pressing issues. Don’t forget to follow them on Facebook.
Social Samosa is the only online publication reporting trends, insights and breaking stories on social media marketing.
Views presented in the article are those of the author and not of ED.